eC-messenger XML Interfaces
$Revision: 1.6 $
Separate definitions used trougout other schemas.
User import definitions
User information contains the email address (identifier) and additional information, used
for personalisation, individualisation, etc. This definition is now a subset of ecm-1_0.xsd. Please refer to the <userdata> element
defined in that file and use the "http://webservices.ecircle-ag.com/ecm" namespace
in the 'xmlns' attribute of your xml files.
eC-messenger asynchronous API
eC-messenger's asynchronous API enables the external control of the
majority of functionalities and settings.
- This schema describes the SOAP API
- This schema describes the messages that can be received or sent by the asynch. eCMessenger API
- Types used everywhere within eCMessenger
A campaign is a complete description of an email delivery job,
starting from address import until the return of statistics and
tracking information. Campaign information is exchanged asynchronous,
typically starting with a setup (campaign.xsd) and continuing with a set
- The current schema definition, to be used in place of the older DTD.
- The old DTD definition, definitely not recommended.
- Confirmation of a campaign, delivered on succesful campaign setup
- Error notification of a campaign, delivered on errorneous campaign
- This report describes the send out (speed, statistics etc.
- Summarizes the current status of the campaign (replies, tracking
statistic etc). May be huge, since tracking may be contained.
- Contains the reply emails as zip-packed file.